More...

Mittwoch, 27. April 2011

̄ ̈'*·~-. ̧ ̧,.-~*' ̄ ̈'*·~-. ̧ ̧,.-~*' ̄ ̈'*·~-. ̧ ̧,.-~*' ̄ ̈'*·~-. ̧ ̧,.-~*' ̄ ̈'*·~-.



Welcome to my first blog post.



I maybe introduce myself :) 

I'm Nadine, 25, and I'm with the love of my life, Greg. Hes from Paris, and I'm from Germany, and he left his country for me (the poor :D). Now we're living in Duisburg, a city near cologne in the west of Germany. Gracious how time flies!
We have a cat, Levy, and he is really a destroyer. He's black and super cute, but once he has his special five minutes you really need to be careful, cause he will hide and destroy everything when ur not after him. :D 

Right now, I'm into my studies to become a media designer (that includes typography, freehand and sketches, presentation design, photography, digital design and graphic design). In the middle of the year I will have my final exam. Wish me luck :)

A long time I didnt want to start a blog, cause its quiete a work and time is hard to find, because of the studies and all the crafting/ artwork that I do.
The reason why I started this blog is that I found so many unbelievable blogs who really inspire me, and I would like to give something back. So this will be a platform for me to share thoughts, Crafting and other art projects that I've done or will do, sketches, and many tipps and tricks that I stumbled over with the time. I will even do some give away days and I hope that you'll follow and like it :) ...   

Well, happy blogging and enjoy the sunny side of life!

Nadine



1 Kommentar:

  1. Welcome to blogland Nadine :)
    Gorgeous page and piccy.

    You will love taking part in challenges, I have learnt so much since I started blogging almost 2 years ago.
    One tip I would give you is to remove the word verification on your blog, bloggers hate it and a lot of DT members won't leave comments on blogs with it on as it's such a time waster.
    If you need help with how to do it there are instructions in the top sidebar on the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog :)

    Thanks for entering my birthday candy
    hugs Mandy xx

    AntwortenLöschen