More...

Dienstag, 24. Mai 2011

Last week of my apprentenceship began...

... and so I did 2 new cards. Just some simple cards with not much Tam tam. im quiete satisfied. Colored with Copics, both cards have their own charm. I wanted to use finally one of my diamond green paper, so a card with  a spring theme was quiete logic. The other, red and dark green one is mor a classy graduation card, but it says: The one who appreciates will have a world. Isnt the charm cute? Its an arabic eye that brings luck. My gran gave many charms to me one month ago, you should see them :) .


The flowers from the dark green card are handmade, while the flowers on the spring card are bought, made from plastic and textil.

Here is the other card:
Happy crafting everyone!!!

Nadine

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen