More...

Freitag, 18. Januar 2013

Paris je t'aime

Heya!
Spent one week in Paris to visit Gregs parents. The last time we saw them was 2years ago. It was soooo wonderful there this time. We went to disneyland, to a new shopping centre, to a flea market, to montmatre.... everything was so great. Unfortunately I couldnt enjoy it like I wanted because i was ill with a bad lung/bronch infection. But i recovered good thx to the french doc that i took a meeting with.
For an artist I just can recommend to go and see disneyland for one time. Its so much fun and colorful! And this time I even saw Peter Pan, Alice in wonderland and the Mad hatter! And Tinkerbell was at the parade! The new late show is simply outstunning. If I could I would move to disneyland!
J'aime beaucoup!

Some scenes I photographed, I love the architecture there!!! <3

Disney Parade, Alice, Peter Pan and Tinks make me as happy as a kid on christmas day :)

Merci, Nadine

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen