More...

Mittwoch, 22. Mai 2013

Meljen and Dream Valley- Text and Animals

Here is a card I have done for 2 challenges. First Meljens design. The challenge this week is: Words for a friend. So add as much text as you can! My background is from a newspaper, and I chosed the cute bee from Meljen and used my Stamping up stamp BEE MY HONEY with it.
 -Lets go yellow-lets go summer! (even if there are temperatures like in siberia right now here...brrr...)

Over at Dream Valley challenges the actual challenge is: Animals, fits in perfectly! I loooooove coloring animals! What amazing challenge combo! They have Robyn's fetish digital stamp as sponsor this time, seems to be a cute little company <3



Details:



stay crafty!!!
***Nadine

3 Kommentare:

  1. Super cute card! Great layout! I love the bee! Thank you for joining us at MelJen's.

    ~Barb, MelJen's Designs team member

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gorgeous card - I love the shape and the sweet image :-) Thanks for joining our Animals challenge at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great card - love that cute bee! Thanks for joining our Animals challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    AntwortenLöschen