More...

Sonntag, 19. Mai 2013

Shape it up!

Hi there! 
Today I want to show you a card that I normally wanted to do already yesterday. But Greg and me we went on our first hike so I was quite exhausted and sleepy and the bed was too welcoming for me. :)

So here it is, the theme is "shape it up" and the challenge is over at Divas By Design. I love the theme of travelling, so I thought about doing a case with many embellishments. I chosed the digi from precious moments, colored it with copics. The paper I used is from Graphic 45's 12x12 paper pad "transatlantique collection". Most of the flowers are handmade. 
Hope you enjoy it!







Here some shots from the city Kamp Lintfort we we went to hike. Beautiful, isn't it?


Have a great start of the week!
***Nad

1 Kommentar:

  1. Fabulous design on your travel bag! Love the little guy and his puppy too, so sweet. Great elements you added to it. Thank you for joining us at Divas By Design.
    Hugs Kelly

    AntwortenLöschen