More...

Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2012

Small christmas gifts

A few days ago I stumbled over some cute ideas. I'm totally in gift Box design since. Look at these cute paperstrawberries with a Lollipop inside. What an awesome idea. 
Second thing i've done is a milk box gift for one of my best friends kid. His name is Joshua and he is simply outstunning. He Is so adorable and deserves really something special. Hope he will like it :)

I saw a design nearly like this on a blog one of the last days, I cant remember the name but if you see yourself on this project, write me, I will add your URL. :) and thx for the inspiration!

And here are the strawberrys with a lollipop inside, they just look great packed and ready to give away! 
Happy crafting
***Nad

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen