More...

Dienstag, 16. April 2013

A cup of tea please?

As I am really a fan of tea I always wanted to create a girlie card combined with a tea theme. I used some golden outline stickers that I put on different paper and cut them out, unfortunately the picture doesn't show it that good. It simply looks so cute in your hands! I used the "teatime" clearstamp and traced it with a glitter pen. Perfect for an invitation for your best friend, hmm?



By the way, I would like to feature an artist that we discovered a few months ago. Her name is Lindsey Stirling and most of my american friends know her from Americas got talent. She became quite known here in germany this year and will give some concerts over here in Europe. Yay! Check out her Youtube channel, I can tell you it's worth it!!!



***Naddel

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen