More...

Mittwoch, 17. April 2013

Sharing some spring feelings

The spring arrived!!! 

~First day in new job   (x) check (tollste Cheffin! ^^)
~Getting prepared for Gregs friend from France tomorrow    (x) check....uhm nearly... :)
~Sunshine     (x) check check check check!!!!!

Greg and me we definitely enjoy a good piece of sun :D  So long so cold. Finally warmer!!!



Last but not least I have another card:


I used Viva Dekor clearstamps for the background and colored the oriental light with markers. I added some structure to the Sentiment in putting clear embossingpulver on, like this there is a slight crackle effect, unfortunately you don't see it that good on the pictures. I love this card, it always remembers me at the time of my childhood when I watched the series of Aladdin in the TV :-D

Happy crafting everyone!
Nad

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen