More...

Montag, 29. April 2013

Anything but a card challenge at Allsorts

So Gregs friend from france went back to France and we passed such a great time together. We surely enjoyed to show how and where we live :)  My new job is doing A M A Z I N G and is simply inspiring.  Well the last days I was really creative and so I collected a small overview over some cool challenges to come back to the point where I stopped last year. So I did a box for Allsorts challenge. This weeks theme is anything but a card.




I used 15x15 design paper and golden outline stickers. The flower is done with the tutorial that I showed here a while ago. Easy and fast and it just looks wonderful!

***Nad

2 Kommentare:

  1. A super box Naddel, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This looks super, love the big brown flower. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

    AntwortenLöschen